Thank you for your interest in joining the Industrial Engineering Research Group (IERG) at UBC. Below you can see some useful information and links.
Admission Process for Prospective Graduate Students:
1. Check the UBC minimum requirements for admission:
- English Proficiency Requirement
- Minimum academic requirements:
2. Email your CV, letter of intent and a soft copy of your transcripts to taraneh.sowlati (at) ubc.ca
3. Check application deadline here
4. Apply online here
Please visit the Forestry Graduate Program website or contact grad.forapp (at) ubc.ca for more information about admission’s criteria, application process, sources of financial support, including available scholarships, and other relevant information.
Thanks again for your interest in being part of our research group. I receive many applications from well-qualified individuals, and apologize if I may not be able to reply to each individual email or request. I wish you great success in all your future endeavors.
Dr. Taraneh Sowlati, P.Eng.
Industrial Engineering Research Group
Department of Wood Science
Faculty of Forestry
University of British Columbia
2931-2424 Main Mall
Vancouver, BC, V6T-1Z4, Canada
Tel: (604) 822-6109
Fax: (604) 822-9159